Nel Cole, C.I.P.
- Board Certified Interventionist Professional (C.I.P.) – Click for certificate
- Licensed by the Pennsylvania Certification Board
- Certified by Brad Lamm-CIP: of Break Free Intervention – Click for Certificate
- Circles of Hope work National and International
- Certified Adverse Childhood Experiences, Trauma, and Response (ACES) Click for certificate
- CPR Certification – Click for certificate
- CPI Certification – Click for certificate
I started the company Circles of Hope, because as a mother and a parent I recognized the needs when a family member is in crisis. I have experienced similar situations with my loved ones. I understand the difficulties when a family encounters a loved one struggling with everyday issues.
As a Board Certified Intervention Professional, I work with families in crisis in all extreme circumstances. I have been an Interventionist for 7+ years, conducting many successful interventions, with both male and female adolescents, and adults.
I work with many Educational Consultants Professionals and families. We at Circles of Hope provide the professional expertise to effectively confront a loved one about any addiction or mental health issue affecting their life. We come alongside families to intervene for adolescents and adults struggling with self-esteem or emotional difficulties, as well as with substance abuse, bi-polar anxiety, self-harm and destructive behaviors that threaten themselves and their families.
Do You Need Help With Your Teen?
We are specially-trained intervention specialists, ready to help you re-engage your teen with compassion and love. Contact us to learn how we can help in your unique situation.